I went down to the crossroads, tried to flag a ride.
Nobody seemed to know me, everybody passed me by.

Friday 27 March 2015

You will be loved

May be I cannot comfort you with words. Maybe I cannot please you with what you want to hear. Maybe I cannot assure you that everything will be alright. Maybe I cannot reach you to wipe your tears. But what I can say, without knowing if it would comfort you or not is that I love you. Truly and deeply. I love you for who you are. For all your bright and dark sides. For all your cranky and loving moods. Remember this. Everytime you feel incomplete or content, you are loved. You feel lonely or celebrated, you are loved. You feel depressed or jovial, you are loved. It is night or day you are loved. It is summer or winter, you are loved. You feel hated or loved, you are loved. I love you. I want to love each piece of you. Each broken and rejected part of you left in debris. I want to find it out and love it. I want to give you all the love you ever failed to receive. So what if I have to burn myself away? I want to light your way up with a million pieces of my burnt up soul. I want to hold you in my arms. And steal your pain away. I want to love you in a million ways.  You were loved. You are loved and will always be loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment