I went down to the crossroads, tried to flag a ride.
Nobody seemed to know me, everybody passed me by.

Sunday 1 December 2013

TO LOVE...

When you look back at time,
Do you ever wonder how life would have been if that one single life changing event did not happen??

When i do, I go back to that chilling december night..
29th it was.. Year 2010..
If I did not make that call,
Maybe I would still be wandering about..
unsure of what I would like to do with my life..
Going out with tons of guys, struggling to find the right one..
But maybe it was already decided..
Maybe when I now think about being single it seems so appealing.
but maybe that phone call actually did make my life..

But yes one thing, I never regret for one moment, what followed..
It has been great.. And it will continue to be..
happiness.
sadness.
fights.
breakups.
patch-ups.
cries.
heartbreaks.
heartaches.
sharing.
caring.
All of it and lots more..

Maybe life would have been different had I not made that call.
But it certainly would not have been any better than this..
Because I got the most precious gift of my life..
A jackass best friend whom I would not even consider dating if it was not for being impulsive..
Who was there all along,supporting me through it all, and we were busy laughing it off!!

So here's to my impulsiveness..
And here's to being loved and adored as a couple while thinking we could never pull this off..
(We did.. And we did great..)
And above all, here's to LOVE...

P.S : I LOVE YOU..




No comments:

Post a Comment