I went down to the crossroads, tried to flag a ride.
Nobody seemed to know me, everybody passed me by.

Saturday 30 November 2013

This one's for you and me..

Well, changing life and changing times often snatch away a lot from us..
But as they say, some people leave their footprints in our hearts..
When i see people blabbering on about best friends and bonds,
I sure feel bad an a wee bit jealous,
 but at the same time i know what happened perhaps happened for the best..
We grew up.. Well, you sure did..
New friends, new way of life..
We parted ways..
But one thing I can say, no one can replace you..
No one could and no one will..
I know you probably will not even read this..
Actually I don't want you to..
Because few things are best left unsaid..
So, summing it all up..
No matter where you are or how you are or with whom you are,
I would always wish for the best for you..
Be happy always..

P.S : I love you.. Always have and always will..

P.P.S : This is the only decent picture I have of us. The only picture for the matter..


No comments:

Post a Comment