I went down to the crossroads, tried to flag a ride.
Nobody seemed to know me, everybody passed me by.

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Meanwhile In Neverland

I heard last day in Neverland,
You were riding the waves of eternity alone..

I heard last day in Neverland,
You reached far above and far away until you reached the Horizon...
I heard last day in Neverland,
You walked by the river shore,
You walked past the sands of time to fly more and more...


I never visited those shores,
I never got to fly more and more,
I never placed my eyes,
Beyond my mother's lore...
Next day you visit Neverland,
Take me beyond, take me along,
This is not the World where i belong....


Why just run,run all the way,

Speak with yourself,
alone everyday?

Live for yourself and live for none other?
And care for yourself and not another?
If Love is not there,
And the Void space, I fear,

Where can i find peace?
Can you tell me where?

I heard that you in Neverland,
Still can dream,
Still write stories,
And still can sing..

Death still makes you wonder,
Distance still makes your heart grow fonder...

Your Love blossoms like a rose,
That Love and Living are still so close..

Thus I come with this faithless soul to you,
Touch my robe, and make me new..

In my eyes, just emptiness lurks,
Give them dreams and return those sparks..
I want to dream, dream more and more,
Fly to Neverland,

And walk on those endless shores..
I seek help, 'cause I want to dream,
Row my boat back in time's flowing stream..




No comments:

Post a Comment