I went down to the crossroads, tried to flag a ride.
Nobody seemed to know me, everybody passed me by.

Friday 29 November 2013

To Monsieur..


Hey there monsieur,
Was it you the other day?
Was it you who passed by??
Was it you who believed in another try??
Monsieur, was it your scent??
Smelt so known.
Was it your breath??
Felt so own.
Did you pass me by?
Did you ask for another try??

Monsieur say bonjour to your mistress..
She ain’t the one you hide..
Say, she is beautiful with an envious pair of eyes..

Monsieur   do u remember the rain drenched night??
Do you still remember our last fight??
It is your mistress who gets your name.
As I always have been for you “the game”.


Monsieur, when you make love to her
Do you think of me??
When you look at her lustful eyes,
Tell me what you see.
When her nails dig deep into your skin,
When she moans in pain.
Do you remember my tender touch??
Do you remember me again??


Tell me monsieur, was it you the other  day??
Was it you who passed me by
On the thirteenth day of May??
Tell me for once as I say goodbye.
As I took an oath to stop believing your lies.
I bid adieu to all,
As it is my time to go.
As my monsieur is dead,

And buried deep within my soul....

No comments:

Post a Comment